Save more mid-April through mid-June 2017 + enjoy our top tips for romance
Couples and seniors planning their ideal vacation will no doubt be looking for tranquility, laid-back adventure and uninterrupted sunshine. Visiting the Florida Keys in mid-April through mid-June is therefore an ideal time for escaping family spring break and summer crowds while still enjoying the subtropical heat surrounding the islands. During this time frame, children are back in school and couples descend on the island for some much needed romantic relaxation… plus additional savings during our off peak value dates!
With many attractions and activities to enjoy in Marathon during mid-April through mid-June, your vacation can be as lively or laid-back as you’d like it to be. In other words… do everything or nothing at all! In May 2017, you can make sure mom is pampered on Mother’s Day (May 14th), or celebrate our heroes with a long weekend for Memorial Day (May 29th). But if you seek the ultimate in peace and tranquility, try our off peak periods for additional quiet time (and savings). Here are six other reasons that you surely won’t want to miss a little slice of tranquility, April through June.
Six ways to make the most of your romantic Marathon escape, mid-April through mid-June 2017:
1) Choose one of our intimate guestrooms at Tranquility Bay overlooking the towering palms of our tropical gardens, or indulge in a private two-bedroom beachfront beach house and wake up to views of the Gulf of Mexico from your balcony and porch. Either way, a romantic escape with comfort and serenity await.
2) One of the most romantic excursions in Marathon is right on your doorstep at Tranquility Bay Resort! A setting sun and a balmy evening stroll through the resort’s tropical gardens will build your appetite for a romantic dinner for two at Butterfly Café, rated by TripAdvisor as Marathon’s number one restaurant. With Keys-style dining at its best, you can cuddle up together and savor the flavors of coconut shrimp, tropical salads, and Caribbean chicken on a breezy patio. Our Key Lime Pie is particularly good for sharing with your sweetheart!
3) While hand-feeding sharks may not sound very romantic, an amazing bonding experience awaits at Aquarium Encounters Florida Keys. Try the Coral Reef Excursion and you can not only hand-feed sharks and other predatory fish through a protective plexiglass barrier, but the memory (and photos) will last a lifetime!
4) Fall in love with our private beach which stretches across 2.5 acres of powder-soft sand to sink your feet into. TJ’s Tiki Bar will serve up your favorite ice-cold cocktails to keep you refreshed throughout the day. A setting sun is one of the most spectacular symbols of a romantic evening, so make sure to enjoy Florida’s finest natural beauty from our private beach.
5) Swim with dolphins and learn about these incredible creatures at Marathon’s Dolphin Research Center, or get up-close to sea turtles at the Turtle Hospital which is the world’s only licensed hospital that specializes in sea turtles. It even has its own turtle ambulance.
6) Finally, explore the beautiful underwater coral as you submerge a little deeper into the warm ocean during a dive or snorkel trip. Marathon is surrounded by some of the world’s best waters for diving with mysterious shipwrecks and stunning marine life to discover, just a few minutes away from our resort.
If you’re looking for savings on your vacation in mid-April through mid-June 2017, our latest special offers will help guide you to the best deals so you can simply focus on making the most of each day in your own piece of paradise. To book your vacation now, visit our reservations page or call 855-606-4502 to discover which dates you can save more.